Raja Yoga Meditation
If you are frequently stressed, often tired, finding peace of mind elusive, or perhaps just looking for greater meaning and purpose in life, then you are probably ready for Raja Yoga Meditation. The most effective remedy for such symptoms of an uneasy life has been to take time out, head for the hills, and give yourself the gifts of rest, reflection and renewal to your body, mind and spirit.
In the 21st Century, we may not have time to retreat to a place away from home or work but we can retreat inside and nourish ourselves spiritually with a meditation practice. Raja Yoga meditation means taking time, as short as 3-4 minutes, to renew your inner peace and power. It is also a time-honoured path to higher understanding, self-mastery and finding greater meaning and beauty in life.
We teach Raja Yoga, a meditation practice combined with spiritual self-knowledge. The meditation course is not based on a regime of physical postures but rather an insight into the workings of the mind, intellect and subconscious and the ability to apply this knowledge in everyday situations.
Events & Workshops
Our courses and events are based on the spiritual principles of the Brahma Kumaris.
If you are interested in what’s on or would like to attend any of our events, please check the links below:
Courses and events are all free of charge.
Latest News/ Events
15th August – Celebrating Indian Independence Day with Indian Consul General
- Sr. Rohini tying Rakhi to newly appointed Ms. Satvant Khanalia, Consul General of Bharat
- Sr. Bindu giving blessings and explaining spiritual meaning of Rakhi to Ms. Satvant Khanalia, Consul General of Bharat
10th September – Enjoy delicious homemade moon cakes filled with love and peace with a cup of tea
18th September – Monthly Chinese Sustenance Day
- Time to be in shape & exercise the body
- Emerge and invoke inner artist and be creative – Mirror, mirror, who is the fairest of all – I the soul am fairest of all with my inner beauty of intrinsic qualities
27th September – International Day of Peace
- Celebrating Golden Drops of Peace & Hope with Interfaith leaders
- Sr. Rohini leading the group to light the Candle of peace and Hope
- Reverend William Newman – St. John’s Cathedral and Interfaith Moderator lighting candle of Peace & Hope and delivering his message
30th October – Didi, Dr. Nirmala’s inspirational class to empower souls to experience deep silence
23rd November – Spicy Millet Balls recipe was entered and is now shortlisted in “Cooking with Millets Challenge” organised by the Consulate of India